This is my wonder cabinet. This is my Cornell Box. This is my place to put things that I find and I like. Enjoy your stay.

Sunday, November 23, 2008

FAMOUS X LASONIC are at it again


OK so last year they came out with this same product. Lasonic had their own version that you could purchase on their website. And they made a collab with Famous who I love. Last year it was done in black and one in white. This year they came out with it in Gold and White. They havent been released yet. If you live out in LA, which I wish I did but dont, you can get them on the 28th. Everyone else will have access to them on December 1st. 

I have the one in black when they first came out with them. Personally Im thinking of selling mine now and purchasing the GOLD one cause that shit is tight. Not only would I have what I already had but now I could rock out in the saints colors. 

These things are awesome. They do leave a little to be desired in sound quality but they do get loud and they do get looks wherever ya go with them. They can get radio and Ipod and usb stick and has an aux input to, and then also work on wall power or with batteries.

Everyone should get this thing because they are the shit. And if your one of those people that hate on FMS then you can always just get the standard one Lasonic makes. Who hasnt always dreamt of carrying around a blaster on their shoulder while walking through campus, now you can do it with your ipod tagging along too.

Music has been confined to those ear buds for way too long and it now needs to be shared with the world.

No comments: