This is my wonder cabinet. This is my Cornell Box. This is my place to put things that I find and I like. Enjoy your stay.

Sunday, November 23, 2008

We Are Ellis Island




ok so let me start off by saying how I found this. I have alot of magazine, stuff from subscriptions and then stuff I just see on the shelves. Well a few months I ago I decided to put a magazine rack in my bathroom so that I could read them while im doing what I gotta do. So I've got everything from Antenna (great style magazine that lets you know whats dropping and when) to Esquire to Maxim. Well I was reading through old maxims and this is out of one that came out last year actually and I found the ad you see above and I went and looked at the site and loved what I found.

TO start with the shirt is pretty cool, second all the money goes towards saving Ellis Island which is easily one of our nations greatest features and it is what made America the Cultural Stew Pot of what it is today. So go check out the site by clicking on the title of the post and get ya self a shirt. as long as ya donate 25 ya get a shirt, if you can afford to donate more.

No comments: