This is my wonder cabinet. This is my Cornell Box. This is my place to put things that I find and I like. Enjoy your stay.

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Citizen : Clothing is Culture


so today I was informed of this site and I checked it out and I really like it. ''It can fulfill all your streetwear needs'' was what I was told. So far it seems pretty bad ass. The store design is kinda simple but they are in the process of redesigning it right now. One thing that caught my eye was that they had a section for Cardigans which I thought was rare and awesome. I saw this and decided that they do have some decent classic style too.

Tomorrow I will post about a couple different brands that I like that you should also keep a lookout for that aren't really that big yet (in the sense of being sold out and on the shelves everywhere and seen all over yet)

No comments: