This is my wonder cabinet. This is my Cornell Box. This is my place to put things that I find and I like. Enjoy your stay.

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Ali Dee & The Deekompressors

So today I finally watched Speed Racer. I had heard all this horrible stuff about, on review going as far as to say that you could stick your head in your dryer while setting off fire works and it would be the same visual quality as this movie. I personally liked it alot. Of course it had John Goodman who is awesome and then Christina Ricci who in my eyes is amazingly gorgeous. But they had a song that played during the credits which I thought was pretty amazing and heres the music video for it.


oh and go to the actual YouTube page and watch it in HQ

and well its pretty boss, thats right I just used the word boss because thats all that can explain this movie and song. So yeah I should get back to my paper that I've been trying to write all week. Of course this paper has given me the excuse to take a break and watch this movie.

On a final note: Go watch this movie and download this song off iTunes as well as this video so as to throw them some money cause they deserve it for this.

No comments: