This is my wonder cabinet. This is my Cornell Box. This is my place to put things that I find and I like. Enjoy your stay.

Monday, November 24, 2008

ALL ROUGE STATUS


(because theres so many pictures ima just make links to each one so just click the link in the paragraph and you can see them)

OK so I got up really early today because my dog decided that it was time for me to get up and wouldn't shut up. So I took her out and went and looked on MySpace to see what was what and saw that the local store Politics (basically the only boutique we have around that sells anything good, they've got FMS, RS, GG, they've got it all and if they dont they will order it) but I saw they got a new RS shirt in and I figure well RS has a decent blog called THE SMOGCHECK. So I went and checked it out. They also have on their RS site two pages called showcase and line, both of these just feature pictures of what they have coming out and what they have going on around the store. 

Little back story about RS. They are known mostly for sponsoring Rob Dyrdek from Rob and Big. They are the ones with the gunshow wall paper and shirts and what not that he wears and has on the walls in his house. They area also known for the AWOL shirts and the DTA shirts. They are very political satire based and put images that aren't so PC on their shirts that really send a message. Also they just have some bad ass prints and designs and do some amazing collabs with other people. So below Ima list the ones to me that really stand out that you should check out.

First is their line of skateboards. Personally I collect random skateboards that I really like and have them hanging out on my wall. I have this deck and these trucks with matching wheels that i cant find a picture of. But they also have other decks they've made for Rob and here they are. first one is a rendition of the one I have and then they did another one.

They also got together with Bianchi and did an amazing fixed gear bike and went with details as far down as the seat,

they also came out with an amazing line of leather bags with this duffle and this backpack being my favorite pieces.

they've even gone as far as to collab with Shin Tanaka and his line of spiky baby paper toys and came up with this one which was only released on the RS site for a few days. Luckily I found a guy who had it and he emailed the template to me.

Now as for their shirts. The Aloha shirt, the Loudness shirt, the Caknuckle (it comes in gold foil too), the HOHOHO (great hit on Die Hard), the Unknown Soldier, the Heres The Union, and the most powerful shirt i think they have The Mile of Death  are some of my favorites.

so go check out their stuff. Soon enough Ill do one like this on Famous and another on Modern Amusement who puts out some amazing business clothes which look more like something you would wear to the club.

3 comments:

peke said...

he's awsome and his music esta bien chida(his music is awsome)

people that hear his music rock on!!!!!!!! make a commet 2 don't leave me hanging

peke said...

looooooooooooooooovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
his music if you do 2 send in a comment

yanmaneee said...

moncler outlet
goyard
yeezy
golden goose
goyard handbags
yeezy shoes
moncler jackets
golden goose sneakers
golden goose
golden goose outlet