This is my wonder cabinet. This is my Cornell Box. This is my place to put things that I find and I like. Enjoy your stay.

Sunday, November 23, 2008

NO ONE ON THE CORNER GOT SWAGGER LIKE US


So sadly this is only available at The Fast Life as of now. Hopefully eventually they will put it on the site. Of course as we all know Famous is, excuse the pun, famous for doing limited releases that are only in the store. Which I like because it keeps it close but at the same time its hard to get things. But they do usually release some nice limited stuff online. For example the three watches that they put out. This one and this one I own. The third looks like the second but instead of diamonds its just metal dots (boring). They've released several other things that are limited online that I got but I'll save all that for another day.

No comments: