This is my wonder cabinet. This is my Cornell Box. This is my place to put things that I find and I like. Enjoy your stay.

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Du of DuMe explains it all

So basically me and my best friend who is the 'Me' of DuMe (which is the brains behind DuMe clothing, enterprises and film and the brains behind the band 'We End with The') decided that we wanted to do a blog. We constantly post shit on our MySpaces and Facebook accounts and thought well wtf not. One of my friends has a blog on here and it gave me the idea also. SO basically this is a collaborative effort between the two of us. We might not constantly bring you new style and what not but were gonna bring you what we want and what we like. I promise that there will be at least one post a week by both of us if not more.

Little info about us. We both grew up in the ninth ward in New Orleans. We call NOLA home and no matter where we end up living we will always call NOLA home. Some of our favorite cites are NOLA of course, then Austin and LA are the shit also. You'll see this in our music and style that we post on here and other random things.

Apart from the same music and style the only major difference between the two of us is that "Me" has graduated undergrad in psychology and plans to go to grad school for it and Im still at LSU for communication studies with my concentration being in performance studies and speech and Im finishing up my Film and Media Arts minor also and I want to go to UNO or anywhere at that to do my masters in Film.

Other than that there's not much to it. SO let the good times roll and DuMe, do you, do it all.

OH let me explain the title while Im typing this. DuMe (are the first two letters from my last name and the last two letters from my buddies last name) do you (represents that no matter what people say you gotta do you, do what you want and how you wanna do it and dont let anyone tell you otherwise, so do you) and do it all (stands for go out there and experience the world, do everything that you can, try to get a bit of everything in this world into your life and love it)

No comments: