This is my wonder cabinet. This is my Cornell Box. This is my place to put things that I find and I like. Enjoy your stay.

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Canterbury of New Zealand


So basically I love this company.
Not only do they make amazing clothes and have great style but they also make awesome rugby equipment. I always practiced in their gear and they easily have the best rugby boots (cleats) around. But to my point I guess. That is that I love their "Ugly" series, they take all the left over material and just make it into a shirt, so its always going to look different from the other ones in some way. As well as their new Oliver Series which you just have to see to understand. Not to mention they just some bad ass designs and colors. Well here are a few of my favorite items they have on their site right now.


Once again these are just some of my favorites that they have in their Fashion Section and not even getting into detail in their Teamwear area

No comments: