This is my wonder cabinet. This is my Cornell Box. This is my place to put things that I find and I like. Enjoy your stay.

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Kosher Christmas

First off.. i'd like to start you guys off with a tasty holiday treat from Animal Collective:





Secondly, i'm glad my girl doesn't read this because i'm totally going to talk about one of the gifts I got for her. So, when I was a kid in the 80s, my grandfather would always wear this white bomber looking jacket. Well, when he passed away that was the one thing I asked to keep from him. Apparently, its a MEMBERS ONLY jacket in all its vintage glory. Its pure white...so i'm too much of a pussy to actually wear it. BUT, come to find out, MEMBERS ONLY still makes their little nylon bomber jacket for $198. (Right now there is a sale on their website for 50%- only $99!)

I hope she likes it, woo!


Also, I just want to mention that Basement Jaxx are dropping some ridiculous fun beats these days. Go check out the new stuff via Basement Jaxx's Myspace. I love love LOVE "Wheel N Stop".. and for all of you Adele lovers, Basement Jaxx has a really great Cold Shoulder mix.

PS- Merry Christmas, Happy Jew-mas, and if you celebrate Kwanzaa, you probably don't can't read so...yeah.

No comments: