This is my wonder cabinet. This is my Cornell Box. This is my place to put things that I find and I like. Enjoy your stay.

Monday, December 29, 2008

Mickey Avalon - "Fuckin' Em All"

So one of my favorite artist has to be Mickey Avalon
this guy has some bad ass music and beats and some amazing lyrics
he says it how it is and doesn't hold back
ive incorporated his lyrics into two of my performances that ive done at LSU now and people always want to know if I wrote those lyrics or where I found them because of how amazing they are.
Well this morning I decided to check my MySpace and found that he posted a bulletin saying that he had a treat for everyone and we had to go on YouTube and find it. 
He put up the name but not the link so I thought this is gonna be hard to find but searched and there it was so yeah here it is for yall.
NOTE: If you click the title link you can go to the page and watch it in HD if you want to which I advise.


No comments: