This is my wonder cabinet. This is my Cornell Box. This is my place to put things that I find and I like. Enjoy your stay.

Saturday, December 27, 2008

FREE CITY AND JEAN THERAPY

seeing as this is for two different people if you click the title it wont bring you anywhere

and
these links above will though
ANYWAY
So Free City is a Los Angeles thing and Jean Therapy is a New Orleans thing
together they are awesome cause now, and I say now as in for a little while now, Jean Therapy has been carrying Free City stuff in very very limited quantities. Some locations dont even have the mens versions. So far only the one in Lakeside has carried mens as far as I know. Both Me and I, Du, both bought hoodies while out in LA last year and Me has been having a couple pairs of pants and I've always wanted some and for Christmas my pops gave me 100 bucks and instead of paying my redlight ticket I decided screw it ima go buy a pair of pants that I want and so I did. Sadly because of the limited amount that they carry I couldn't get the gray ones I wanted. They had black but in XXL which is way way to big and the Blue ones that I ended up getting were XL which are still kinda big but they will do and the only other color they had was like 7 pairs of white ones which I definitely don't want.
(Personally I dont understand white pants because if you sit then they are dirty, i do own white slacks and white jeans but I dont sit in them ever usually and if I do then its not in some dingy place or just walking around the streets, Im wearing them for a reason, like white linen night or something, BUT I DEGREES)
Back to my point is that since they are limited quantities I got the blue ones. I have the blue hoodie also. Im just hopping that I dont look like one of these dumb fucks that wear the all matching velour track suits. But anyway they are awesome and both these companies are awesome so go and enjoy them

No comments: