This is my wonder cabinet. This is my Cornell Box. This is my place to put things that I find and I like. Enjoy your stay.

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Drawing All Of the Building in NYC

HOBBY: James Gulliver Hancock, Drawing All Of the Buildings in NYC from Harvest on Vimeo.

James Gulliver Hancock feels horrible when he's not drawing. He grew up in Australia, his mother works in a prison, and his dad is decended from prisoners. Unfortunately he didn't have a kangaroo for a pet, and has never nursed a koala like a baby. He's travelled the world and panics that he may not be able to draw everything he's seen, at least once. Hide your Sharpies as they mysteriously disappear when he's around.

www.allthebuildingsinnewyork.com
@gulliverhancock

----

HOBBY is a monthly gathering at Harvest HQ where three fine citizens are invited to talk about their hobbies. getharvest.com/​hobby

No comments: