This is my wonder cabinet. This is my Cornell Box. This is my place to put things that I find and I like. Enjoy your stay.

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

haleymassacre on deviantART

haleymassacre on deviantART

So after that first pic I decided to look through the full body of work on there. You can see her skill evolve as well as her understanding of what makes a good shot and what is just a shot of some good looking girl. Some of the work makes me think of my argument I had a few years ago with another photographer of the fine line between art and trash. Anyway, go and look yourself at some of them. Here are my favorites.

-eyes burning

-retrofingers

-hands

and here are two shots that I think with more post work or slightly better lighting would just over that line of just a random shot someone took

- i wanted

- good enough

No comments: