This is my wonder cabinet. This is my Cornell Box. This is my place to put things that I find and I like. Enjoy your stay.

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Oliver Sherman - Movie Trailers - iTunes

Oliver Sherman - Movie Trailers - iTunes
I can't wait to see this. I love Garret Dillahunt (the dad in Raising Hope) and I'm happy to see him do something like this.

Feeling lost and disconnected, with no family of his own, veteran Sherman Oliver sets out to the countryside in search of the soldier who saved him back in the war. That man, Franklin Page, has long since moved on - to a wife, two children, and a reliable job in a quiet, rural town. Upon arriving, Sherman seems at first a harmless, if awkward, shell of a man. But as he inserts himself further into the Pages' lives, he reveals himself to be an angry, unstable individual prone ...


No comments: