This is my wonder cabinet. This is my Cornell Box. This is my place to put things that I find and I like. Enjoy your stay.

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

A Long Time Coming - From the Current - The Criterion Collection

A Long Time Coming - From the Current - The Criterion Collection
My response on the Criterion site:

This is horrible. I had hulu plus for about a month. I say about a month because of the fact that I only used it for about half of that month and realized it was useless. I'm a Netflix devotee and a Criterion Collection devotee. CC has such a great body of work under them. All this move means to mean is that I won't have access to it anymore as I dont plan on paying for hulu plus just to be able to access these films. Why Netflix why.

HuluPlus is a waste of money. It's a horrible service and I hate it. Why would Criterion choose such a terrible place to go

No comments: