This is my wonder cabinet. This is my Cornell Box. This is my place to put things that I find and I like. Enjoy your stay.

Friday, November 11, 2011

Shauna Richardson's crocheted animals

http://www.likecool.com/The_Crochetdermy_of_Shauna_Richardson--Projects--Gear.html

I'd much rather have one of these than the real thing. So much cooler and friendlier.

Sure I hunt and I like to hunt but what I harvest I eat. I've never understood the hunting of something just for sport.

A lot of people say that hunting no matter what form is mean. I ask those people if they eat chicken. Usually they answer yes. Well a chicken that is raised in an overcrowded cage is crueler than hunting a wild animal. Just remember that of you harvest an animal, whether it be hunting or fishing, you need to eat that animal. Don't be that asshole that just leaves it there.

No comments: