This is my wonder cabinet. This is my Cornell Box. This is my place to put things that I find and I like. Enjoy your stay.

Sunday, July 3, 2011

jojo :: Project

jojo :: Project

I happened across this and thought I would share it. I like what they are doing and I like what they are supporting.


"Summer 2008, while we were travelling around in South America, we discovered a singular, light and comfortable shoe.

Curious but so logical at the same time, this shoe or should we say this ribbon, conformed to the shape of the foot, just like a bandage meant to heal it …this day, without knowing it, we hit on what will later become the distinctive sign of our brand, directly linked to our eco-responsible philosophy, the bandage.

Each story has its part of luck. Meeting Joachim, the designer, was decisive for jojo’s future."

No comments: