This is my wonder cabinet. This is my Cornell Box. This is my place to put things that I find and I like. Enjoy your stay.

Friday, October 1, 2010

Leonardo da Vinci. The Last Supper. - Olga's Gallery

Leonardo da Vinci. The Last Supper. - Olga's Gallery

so there is a whole bunch of info about this painting that I didn't even know. I don't mean like religious symbolic stuff but like how it's not a true fresco since it was painted on dry plaster and actually started to fall apart during da Vincis lifetime.

Leonardo da Vinci. The Last Supper.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I went to milan gallery yesterday but <a href="http://www.isango.com/italy-tours/milan-tours/tickets-last-supper>last supper tickets</a> were not available.There was so much rush yesterday that tickets were not available even in black.