This is my wonder cabinet. This is my Cornell Box. This is my place to put things that I find and I like. Enjoy your stay.

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Hulu - Watch your favorites. Anytime. For free.

Hulu - Watch your favorites. Anytime. For free.

we all know the great things about hulu. One thing I never thought about doing was getting an account with them. Reasons to listed below.

1) it's free
2) you can subscribe to your shows
2a) why subscribe? That way you don't have to constantly search to see when the new episodes of your shows are on. If you are like me and work nights or don't have time to sit down and watch the shows when they are actually on and use hulu to watch all the shows you watch then this is a great feature. I can now just sign onto my account now and have my playlist of new episodes there and ready

No comments: