This is my wonder cabinet. This is my Cornell Box. This is my place to put things that I find and I like. Enjoy your stay.

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Amazon.com: Rat Girl: A Memoir (9780143117391): Kristin Hersh: Books


Rat Girl: A Memoir

Kristin Hersh, of the band Throwing Muses, has released a memoir. From what I hear its all about how she fights those demons. She hits on the whole ordeal of how she got hit by a bike at the age of 16 and it apparently released this musical side that we see. She talks about her pregnancy at 18 and how she felt she was being told the baby was a light in her life and she had to raise it.

I plan to buy it the second I can get to a store that is carrying it. Go and check out the magic from the mind that was the co-founder of the great group Throwing Muses

No comments: