This is my wonder cabinet. This is my Cornell Box. This is my place to put things that I find and I like. Enjoy your stay.

Friday, June 26, 2009

OK SO WOW

we havent posted in forever. Ill have to admit that the problem is that Facebook as a Share on Facebook button that all I have to do is click and bam its there. If they had a share on Blogger button it would be so so much easier.

http://www.facebook.com/posted.php?id=23427658

not sure if that link will work but thats to all the post ive made on there. Ive basically turned Facebook into my blog and dont really worry about this thing any more

I do feel the need to update quick on some stuff

of course new iphone out, new software out, new macsoftware will be avaliable in september

ed, farrah, and michael are dead.

all will be missed

No comments: